- Microsoft Windows
- SQL Enterprise Server
Data Center Security: Server
Agentless anti-malware and threat protection for your virtual servers.
- Optimize security performance in VMware environments with agentless antimalware protection, network intrusion prevention, and file reputation services
- Seamless orchestration of security policies across Data Center Security: Server and third-party products through integration with VMware NSX and VMware vShield
- Encapsulate all security functionality and updates in a single guest virtual machine
Introducing Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Exchange (ICDx)
Reduce complexity and cost with built-in integrations and streamlined interoperability.
ICDx simplifies product integrations and accelerates customer time to value across the Symantec enterprise portfolio and the industry’s largest partner ecosystem.
- Remove the friction for security teams when integrating Symantec and third-party products
- Enhance visibility from a unified view of events across Symantec products for searching, dashboards and reporting
- Prepare higher quality cyber data to forward to SIEM and other SOC tools enhancing analytics and alerts
- Speed responses to critical incidents with orchestrated actions targeting multiple Symantec products
Organizations need to reduce the complexity and speed threat detection and response. The combination of Symantec...
Posted: 06 Aug, 2019 | 3 Min Read
The “castle-and-moat-style” security model that prevailed a decade ago can’t cope with the new demands of...
Posted: 22 Jul, 2019 | 3 Min Read
As mobile and cloud computing redefines network security, Symantec’s approach to Zero Trust offers the greatest...
Posted: 25 Jun, 2019 | 3 Min Read
Our most vital data—customer information, financial records, employees' personal data, and more—resides on our servers. Here's how we keep them all secure.
Data Center Security: Server
Symantec Data Center Security: Server
- vCenter – v5.5 Update 3 or v6.0
- ESXi – v5.5 Update 3 or v6.0
- NSX – v6.1.3, v6.1.4, v6.1.7, v6.2, v6.2.2,?v6.2.4
Supported Guest VM's
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit) with latest Service Pack
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit) with latest Service Pack
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) with latest Service Pack
- Windows 2008 (32/64 bit) with latest Service Pack
- Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64 bit) with latest Service Pack
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) with latest Service Pack
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit)
For more detailed information on OS platform support and system requirements, please refer to the Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced Platform and Feature Matrix
Data Center Security: Server Advanced
Data Center Security: Monitoring Edition
Symantec Data Center Security: Monitoring Edition
- Management: vSphere 5.5, NSX v6.13, v6.14, v6.1.7, v6.2, v6.3 with Service Composer
- Infrastructure: ESXi v5.5 Update 2 or v6.0
- Guest VMs: Agentless SVAs protect Windows XP and greater with AV (dependent on VMware’s Endpoint Services support matrix)